You asked - we answered!
Here are the top 5 questions and answers about our incredible multi use Fixaderm!
👉 What can I use Fixaderm for?
- For eczema & dermatitis: Some types of dermatitis and eczema have responded very well to the application of Fixaderm™.
- For acne, pimples, rashes, prickly heat, tinea and other infections: Fixaderm™ has proven very effective in giving rapid relief for these skin conditions.
- For reduction of scars, stretchmarks and sun damage: May reduce scarring after surgery, helps restore aging skin that has become dry and flaky after sun exposure.
- For sunburn and minor burns: Fixaderm™ provides relief and rapid healing, reducing or eliminating blistering, discolouration and peeling.
👉 What are the ingredients on Fixaderm?
Only natural and essential ingredients! It contains a nourishing blend of plant oils such as evening primrose oil, jojoba oil and rosehip oil. Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, with the addition of tea tree, lavender & patchouli oil for antiseptic and anti-fungal properties the formula aids in the generation of new cells and strengthening the skin. It is TGA approved as a treatment!
👉 How and when do I use Necessity Fixaderm?
- Use as a one-stop natural first aid for cuts, abrasions, insect bites and stings;
- As a supportive treatment for acne, rashes, prickly heat, tinea, nail infections and other bacterial and fungal infections. Fixaderm™ can provide rapid relief and, if used according to instructions, may help clear up these problems within a relatively short time;
- As a treatment for sunburn and minor burns Fixaderm™ can provide immediate relief, reduce or eliminate blistering, discolouration and peeling, and promote more rapid healing in cases of sunburn and minor burns.
- For the reduction of scars and stretch-marks and for alleviating the aging effects of sun on skin;
- For the treatment of Dermatitis, Fixaderm™ has been successfully used to clear up some types of dermatitis. Success has also been demonstrated in reducing the discomfort caused by eczema;
- As a moisturiser and skin rejuvenator.
You can use Fixaderm anytime, anywhere, as needed!
👉 Will Fixaderm make my skin oily?
Absolutely not. It is light, non greasy and it’s easily absorbed by the skin, leaving it smooth and hydrated. Since its introduction in 2008 Fixaderm™ has been described as "a medicine cabinet staple" by Irene Falcone of Nourished Life. Being 100% natural, it is child friendly!
👉 Are there any reviews on Necessity Fixaderm?YES! Please find some amazing reviews on our Fixaderm here - https://necessity.net.au/a/review/all