Necessity Natural Skin Repair
Fixaderm™ Skin Repair Lotion 100% Natural
Necessity Fixaderm is a leading natural skin repair treatment. For over 15 years it has been the epitome of a multi-purpose product. Its success & popularity in skin repair comes from its unique blend of 12 active constituents of plants (natural oils) that work effectively to penetrate the skin and promote rapid skin repair. The light, non-greasy and easily absorbed formula can alleviate discomfort, help prevent infection and promote healing. Since its introduction in 2008 Fixaderm™ has been described as "a medicine cabinet staple" by Irene Falcone of Nourished Life. Being 100% natural, it is child friendly.
Fixaderm™ is TGA approved for a range of skin repairs which certifies the ingredients contained in the formula to be of the highest standard. It contains a nourishing blend of plant oils such as evening primrose oil, jojoba oil and rosehip oil. Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, with the addition of tea tree, lavender & patchouli oil for antiseptic and anti-fungal properties the formula aids in the generation of new cells and strengthening the skin. It is TGA approved as a treatment for skin disorders such as wounds, scratches, eczema, dermatitis and cuts.
- Natural plant-based first aid for cuts, abrasions and insect bites: Fixaderm™ can relieve discomfort and itching, help prevent infection and promote rapid healing.
- For eczema & dermatitis: Some types of dermatitis and eczema have responded very well to the application of Fixaderm™.
- For acne, pimples, rashes, prickly heat, tinea and other infections: Fixaderm™ has proven very effective in giving rapid relief for these skin conditions.
- For reduction of scars, stretchmarks and sun damage: May reduce scarring after surgery, helps restore aging skin that has become dry and flaky after sun exposure.
- For sunburn and minor burns: Fixaderm™ provides relief and rapid healing, reducing or eliminating blistering, discolouration and peeling.
What makes Fixaderm™ so effective?
Because Fixaderm™ consists of a blend of plant oils, with no mineral oils or petroleum products, it is rapidly absorbed into the skin and is soothing and non-greasy. Tested and refined over several years, Fixaderm™ is designed to alleviate discomfort, help prevent infection, and promote healing. The various ingredients appear to interact synergistically to produce results that exceed those achieved when the oils are used individually. Furthermore, Fixaderm™ has a wider range of applications than products that depend on only one or two basic plant extracts (such as pawpaw or aloe vera). Fixaderm™ is also very cost-effective. The 30mL bottle contains 600 drops, and a little goes a long way.
How should you use Fixaderm™?
- Use as a one-stop natural first aid for cuts, abrasions, insect bites and stings. Users report that Fixaderm™ can relieve pain, itching and discomfort, help prevent infection, and promote rapid healing.
- As a supportive treatment for acne, rashes, prickly heat, tinea, nail infections and other bacterial and fungal infections. Fixaderm™ can provide rapid relief and, if used according to instructions, may help clear up these problems within a relatively short time. Users report that with regular application Fixaderm™ helps to inhibit the return of infection.
- As a treatment for sunburn and minor burns Fixaderm™ can provide immediate relief, reduce or eliminate blistering, discolouration and peeling, and promote more rapid healing in cases of sunburn and minor burns.
- For the reduction of scars and stretch-marks and for alleviating the aging effects of sun on skin. Reports by users suggest that regular use of Fixaderm™ can help reduce scarring after surgery, and that it can help to restore aging skin that has become dry and flaking after long exposure to harsh sunlight.
- For the treatment of Dermatitis, Fixaderm™ has been successfully used to clear up some types of dermatitis. Success has also been demonstrated in reducing the discomfort caused by eczema. Current reports indicate that Fixaderm™ can help control the discomfort caused by psoriasis during its active stages.
- As a moisturiser and skin rejuvenator, many users report that Fixaderm™ acts as an effective moisturiser and that it improves the general condition of their skin.